Pages

Friday 2 September 2016

Father's day card




2/9/2016
This is my thank you letter to my dad for father's day this Sunday.






























Dear Livi,

Today I want to tell you how much I love you.I want to tell you,thank you for taking me to other places.

I want to tell you thank you for taking my brothers,sister and I to school my mum is sick or when she is going somewhere.

I want to tell you how special you are to me.I want to thank you for letting me join rugby and training and encouraging me to tackle harder.

I would also like to thank you for taking me to other places and I would like to thank you for giving me stuff that I like to play with or to eat.I really enjoy playing rugby,cricket and other sports .

I also enjoy riding with you to other places like an ice-cream shop,warehouse,the shops,Mac Donald and to your work.

I would like to say thank you for driving me to school.I would also want to tell you that I'm sorry for being bad in the house.Happy Father's day.

From your son Laki.


No comments:

Post a Comment