Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

Holiday Recount

Learning Goal - We are learning to write a recount with a Title, clear introduction, middle and conclusion.

We are learning to write a recount using our personal voice.
My first time on a Ferry boat
Image result for blue Ferry boat
3/8/2017
In the holidays I was so excited because my family and I was going to visit my uncle in Town,he was living on a Ferry boat because he is going to drive it to Tonga with some other Tongan people.Before we went we got some food,we got Mcdonalds,KFC and takeaway.As soon as we got on the boat we ate.When we were eating Wela and I ate some then went around the boat.


As soon as we were finish eating we explored the boat except for my mum and dad,my mum went on her phone and my dad ate some takeaway.So we went down to the entrance then inside a room and explored it we saw big bags and some Life jackets.
After that we got bored so we played hide and seek Wela had to count while Moala,Christopher and I hid.But he didn’t come so we went back but I stayed  and hid so they tried to find me it took them one minute to find me.

After that we went into the room where they drive the boat and took a photo of the controls.Then we came out and took a photo but we saw my dad and a Tongan man leaving so we went down to the entrance and said bye.After that we just took photo’s of boats and did funny faces.Then we were bored so we went and started looking around places we haven’t been.After that we went back to my mum and just sat down but then we all of a sudden we got scared because the boat started moving a lot.Then we saw my dad coming,as soon as he came he went to the room where you drive the boat I saw him sitting in one seat so I went and sat in the other seat.Then we both got out and we all went home.That was one of the best days for me,it was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment