Pages

Saturday 2 September 2017

Quick Write

Learning Goal - I can write a recount with the correct structure, with paragraphs and using descriptive language.

I can write a recount using my personal voice.

The Power went off


It was a rainy day we were all doing Prototec when Mr Coakley came and told Mrs Middleton that their turning off the power so they can fix it.So Mrs Middleton told us to turn off our netbooks,so we did and we put it into our desks.

So then we played a maths game. we had to guess a number it was only between 10,000’s and 1’s.So first my group had to take a guess but we could  only say a digit Etuale said “eight in the thousands column ,” but he was wrong and so the the rest of the groups had a turn.As we were playing Mrs Middleton stopped because we weren’t playing it right we had to say a number we said 82464 but we were wrong.So the other groups took a guess and Magic Monarchs got it right but I forgot the number.So then the bell rang and we all went and ate then played some board games.

Then they fixed the power and the internet came on so some people went on free time on their netbooks.I stayed on playing with board games I couldn’t make anything because the bell rang so we had to do some learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment