Pages

Friday 24 August 2018

100 words challenge

Narrative Writing
100 words challenge
Thursday 24 August 2018
Prompt:Why wouldn’t I do that?

I went to Walmart and I saw CJ SO COOL with lots of school supplies
in the trolley so I shouted HI I got my mums phone and ran to him and
asked him if I can take a photo and he said yeah sure and the  when I put
my hand into my pocket I felt a sharpie I was going to ask him for an
autograph but I didn’t I was to scared then I saw Leonidas,Karnation,Juliyah
and Camari so I went to them and said hi then asked Leon to take a photo
and he said yes so I took a photo with him and said bye to them but the
I started thinking why wouldn’t I do that I should have asked for his autograph.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Laki,
    This is a great 100 words challenge,This is a interesting narrative writing.Next time you should include more vocabulary.:0

    ReplyDelete