Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Technology || Graphics

Design Brief

Who

Who is the clock design for?
My Grandmother
Who  will you give the clock to?
My Grandmother

Why

Why do you need the clock design?
I need the clock design because my grandmother is a very special woman in my life.

What

What is the clock for?
The clock for knowing the time

When

When are you going to give the clock?
I will give her the clock when I am finish making it
When are you going to make the clock?
I will start making the Clock as soon as I can

Where

Where is the clock going to be used?
It is probably going to be used when she is in the room and she doesn’t know the time.

How


How is the clock going to be used?
Probably on the wall in her room.
How is the clock going to be made?

I am going to make the clock using specific tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment