Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

100 words challenge

Monday 25 February 2019
100 words Challenge

One Sunny Day I was outside playing rugby with my brothers and suddenly
we heard a scream but we thought it was just kids playing a game or something
with their dad. But then a huge shadow came over us so we turned around and
a humongous monster was right there so we ran inside and told my mum so
she looked outside and saw it so everyone went inside the Van, but my brother
got some food and I ran got our PlayStation 4 and got in the Van and once
everyone was in we drove off somewhere safe.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laki my name is Lara. I really like what you have written and it sounds like it was a really scarry time for you and your family. It looks like you and your family had a very scarry time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is latoia i really like your picture and writing

    ReplyDelete