Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

100 words challenge

Friday  5 April 2019
100 words challenge
Screen Shot 2016-08-03 at 5.07.02 PM.png
Learn: I am learning to use a picture as a prompt for my writing.

So I go to my Dog named Monkey “ Sup ” he says to me “ ummm nani, what in the world, when could animals speak ” I ask with a suspicious look on my face “ Today can’t you see ” “ You know, I always wanted to speak to you ” I say “ I don’t care just give me some food I’m hungry ” “ Algud then, angus ” “ the food you give me is disgusting could you feed me something like chicken or pork ” “ Could you just be grateful ” I tell him “ Fine den you stupid owner ” “ Stupid? ” I ask “ You know I always wanted to bite your bum, could I bite it now? ” Monkey says “ NO,WHAT THE HELL! ”  

3 comments:

  1. Hey Laki
    I am a year six at blaketown school this is a nice story just maybe instead of it saying NO,WHAT THE HELL! put no what the heck since you're at a catholic school.

    yours sincerely Baillie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Cooper I like how you detail

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i am trinity i am from blaketown school i like how you did the 100 word challange

    ReplyDelete