Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2019

Technology Wood

Step 1.  I used a Ruler and a Pencil to make a full size working drawing of my Tow Truck because it would help me know the measurements of my piece of wood.

Step 2.  I used a Pencil,Tri-Square and a Ruler to copy the measurements from my drawing onto the piece of wood.

Step 3.  I marked a square line(at 90 degrees) across and along the side using a Pencil and a Tri-Square.

Step 4.  I cut off the first piece of wood using a Backed Saw.

Step 5.  I then marked out the Joint using a Tri-sqaure and a Pencil.

Step 6.  Then I used a backed saw to make 2 saw cuts and then I chiselled in between the two saw cuts.

Step 7.  After that Sir gave me a piece of wood to draw my truck design.

Step 8. Then he gave the piece for the back of the truck, then he glued some pieces of wood onto it.

Step 9. The put a hole through it and put a small cylinder throuigh it.

Step 10. Sir put on the handle and then he put on all the other pieces.

Step 11. He put on the string and the hook, then I used a sharpie to draw my design.

No comments:

Post a Comment