Pages

Monday 4 April 2016

Saint Patrick's feast and mass

18/3/16

On saint patricks day Saint Pius School gathered up in the church.
When we got in the church we to use holy water then we go in and sit down.Then Patrick read his part when he was reading he said stand up and face your soul friend then he would say something and after he says it we have to say I will then after he says that father speaks and then I had to go up with my soul friend and we have to say our  part but when I was going up to say my part I was so nervous.Then I just said my part so I not afraid anymore.After our class room 5 and room 3 had a shared lunch under a big tree .But my best part was the shared lunch .Because we got to eat food.
We are learning to write a recount using our personal voice.I used my personal voice in my writing when I decided?I read my part in the mass on saint patrick's day

No comments:

Post a Comment