Pages

Friday 26 May 2017

Mothers day poem.

Learning Goal-
 We are learning to use similes and metaphors to make our writing more interesting.


10/5/2017 - Mother’s Day Poem - Laki

Mum is as beautiful as a star shining down from the night sky.
Mum is a gorgeous sunset shining over the sea.
My mum is like glue because she is right there when I need her.
My mum is a pillow comforting me.
My mum is a model wearing different kind of beautiful dresses.

Thank you mum for buying me food.
Thank you for helping me do my home learning.
Thank you for taking me to the shops or Mcdonalds when I have money.
Thank you for taking me to school everyday.
Thank you mum for buying me a PS4.
I used the simile "My mum is like glue because she is right there when I need her." and the metaphor "My mum is a pillow comforting me." which shows I have achieved my learning goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment