Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

100 words challenge

Friday 9 November 2018

One Cloudy day I was on a walk with my older brother and then suddenly it
gets foggy then it starts to rain so we grabbed out an umbrella because we
knew it was going to rain. Then we just kept on walking and suddenly my dad
showed up and he told us to hop in to go home before we get sick so we get in
and we drive and suddenly the car stop so we ask him what happened and he
said that there is no fuel.  So then we got out and we started walking but then
it started raining harder so my we started jogging then My dad felt something
with weight in his pocket and so he grabbed it out and it was his phone so he
quickly popped it back in his pocket and we ran to shelter than he called my
mum and she came picked us up and we went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment