Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2018

My Experience on playing Astira

A student in another school has recently blogged that:
“Students don’t learn much playing this game called Astria – Countdown to Impact: Their time could be better spent doing other things”.
Do you agree, disagree or partly agree/disagree?

Blog about what you think using evidence from the game to backup your views.
I partly agree that Students don't learn much . But I partly disagree because Students might learn something if they actually focus and when they finish playing they might have learnt something.
I could probably be doing Maths or something.

On a scale of 1-5, how successfully did you problem solve with your partner today?

Please include any ways you would collaborate differently with them next time you play.
I would rate 3 or 4 because my partner doesn't help me. I would ask for his help then work together

No comments:

Post a Comment