Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Narrative Writing

2.08.2019
I am learning to write a narrative story and include a simile,metaphor and a personification.
Bob is all alone at the beach sitting on a low brick wall, the wind blows on his
ears and rain falls on his tender face. He grabs hold of his short hair,  “I don’t
know what to do” he says firmly.  His family is all gone now, he doesn’t have a
wife or any kids,

The ocean growls as the big waves hit the shore. People walk pass and they don’t even care one bit, he has no job and no friends. He turns around and falls back in the water and suddenly someone grabs his leg and tells him “its okay, you don’t need to do that. Please come with me!” He takes him home, gives him a blanket and a hot chocolate. “Thank you”Bob says, “Why were you out there” the man asks “Well, I have no family, they all moved away and now I just got fired from my job, I don’t know what to do”Bob says “well, you can stay here if you want”the man says “Wow, thank you so much,” Bob says.

No comments:

Post a Comment