Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Technology Wood || Evaluation

1. How well did I do in completing all of the things that I needed to do for this project?
2. I think I chose 8 great Ideas, for example 2 of my ideas were a Helicopter and Space Car.
3 I chose to make a Tow Truck because it looks cool and my cousin has a truck so I can hook the hook onto his truck.
4. The working drawing looks pretty good, I made good measurements.
5.I marked two straight lines on my piece of wood.
6. I sawed inbetween the two lines that I marked out and they were a little off.
7. My Chiseling was great but when I finished, the piece of wood didn't fit.
8.My tow truck assembled pretty great it looks cool and it looks like the drawing.
9. Looking at what you have produced,
10. My design works pretty good, it works when I twist the handle.
11. It looks very cool.
12. I would not have changed anything from my work if I made it again.
13. I do not wish to say anything else about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment