Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Winter learning journey

Activity 1: Let’s imagine that you were alive 2792 years ago and invited to compete in the first ever ancient Olympic Games. Which of these events: running, wrestling, boxing, pankration, horse racing and pentathlon would you compete in? Click on the name of the sport and it will take you to a site that tells you about the sport. On your blog tell us which sport you would choose and why you chose it.


I would of chose boxing because Muhammad Ali is my favourite boxer I because I like watching him fight.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Laki you have done well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laki,

    Welcome to the Winter Learning Journey programme! I am so happy to see that you have joined us this holiday and started blogging. It's great to have you join the team. It's also great to see that you have chosen boxing for your sport of choice. I, too, love Muhammad Ali and think that he is a legend in the world of boxing. Have you seen much footage of his fights? I haven't seen very many but I have heard a number of Ali's catch phrases and I think that my favourite one is, "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee." It's such a classic phrase!

    Keep up the great work, Laki!

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete