Pages

Friday 12 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 3

Activity 1: Mixed-Member Proportional (MMP)
Imagine that you had to form a coalition government with two other people.  Who would you choose to partner with?
I would of got my Mum,Dad, and Older Brother because my Mum is smart,My Dad is strong so he can do the things that are hard and he makes us laugh and My older brother is fast.

Activity 2: Migration
Speaking of home, where do you live? On your blog, please post a picture of your hometown and provide a list of three things that tourists, like us, could do if we came to visit. What do you like most about your hometown? (Remember the guidelines for being Cybersmart, and never post your address online).
1.If you came to Auckland you could go to the Sky Tower 2.You could go to the beach.
3.You could go to the pools
The the I like about my hometown is that there is lots of beautiful places you can go.
Image result for auckland
Bonus Activity: Modern Learning Environments
Draw a floorplan of your classroom (either in Google Draw or on paper) and upload it to your blog. Describe what is special about your classroom and why you designed it this way.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Laki, thanks for completing another set of activities. I've enjoyed learning that you would have chosen members of your family to form a coalition with. Do you think you guys would work well together? What might happen if you have an argument? Do you think you and your family would be able to resolve the situation?

    Auckland is also my hometown. There are lots of things to do whether it's a sunny day or a rainy day. There are things to do for people of all ages too. When I was younger I used to really like going to Rainbow's End, ten pin bowling and ice skating. Actually, I went ice skating recently with my friend. It was a lot of fun but it is quite tiring and sore on your legs. Have you ever been?

    You've designed a really cool classroom too. I like how you have inserted some pictures of bean bags and a bookshelf, it looks really cool. In my classroom I would definitely have bean bags and couches for children to grab a book, read and relax on. I would have a few ovens for cooking class, as well as a giant fish tank for learning about life under the sea.

    Do you think it would be cool having a slide out of the classroom or a fire man's pole to get in? Something like that might make children want to come to school more.

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete