Pages

Sunday 14 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 5

Activity 1: Your Future Self Take a minute to think about your future. What would you like to do when you finish school? Would you like to work in a specific job? Would you like to study at university? What would you study? Maybe you’d even like to move overseas. Share your thoughts and ideas on your blog site. There are no wrong answers!
When I finish school I am going to study at university and then I will Play rugby.

Activity 2: Flying Cars
On your blog please tell us which of the three cars you would choose and why.
I would get the fly car because I can go places faster and easier.
flying car (2).jpg

Bonus Activity: Blade Runner 2049
On your blog write a description of what New Zealand will be like at that time (80 – 90 years from now). What kind of houses will people live in? What will they eat? Where will they work?
People will live in big house and people will be eating normal food that we have right now.People will be working in the City.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Laki,

    My name is Emiely (pronounced “Emily”) and I work alongside Billy at the Summer Learning Journey!

    Activity 1: That is great to hear you want to go to university. I'm at university now and I'm studying to become a primary school teacher! Was there something in particular that you wanted to study at university and was there a particular team you wanted to play rugby for?

    Activity 2: Wow!! A flying car sounds awesome. I like the way you have added a picture of the flying car onto this blog post. It adds colour and makes your blog more interesting to read. Well done! I think I would have chosen the same. I'd fly/drive to Greece!! I wouldn't even need to pay for a aeroplane ticket anymore. How awesome!! Where would you go in your flying plane?

    Activity 3: It is interesting that you think it will be quite similar to today. Thanks for sharing your ideas! I think it would be quite different... If they had flying cars I bet they would have other crazy things too like food that you breathe in and it makes you full. What do you think?

    It's awesome to see how actively you have been blogging this summer! Remember that you can always go back and add to the activities you have already completed to make sure they are the best blog posts that you can do. I know that you are able to add more detail into your posts and when you have, I am sure that Billy would be more than happy to give you the full points that you deserve. :)

    The Summer Learning Journey team have enjoyed reading and commenting on your blog. We can't wait to see what else you will add to your blog!

    Noho ora mai,

    Emiely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Emiely,
      I want to study engineering and I want to be in the All Blacks.

      In my flying plane I would go and visit my family.

      Yeah,I think that there will be food that you breathe in and it makes you full.
      From Laki.

      Delete
    3. Kia ora Laki,

      Thank you for your reply. It's always great hearing back from students. :)

      That is great that you want to study engineering. Three of my friends are studying engineering now at university and my brother graduated as an engineer a few years ago. What things do you like about being an engineer? What does being an engineer involve?

      Look forward to hearing from you again. Keep up the great blogging!

      Noho ora mai,

      Emiely :)

      Delete