Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey Bonus Activity

What I have Learned.
I have learning about New Zealand.I have learning that New Zealand is the biggest landmark of New Zealand.I have learned that Auckland has the most boats.I have enjoyed my journey around New Zealand.I really liked it with Curious Kiwi because he took us to many places in New Zealand.My favourite Activity to do was when you had to choose a famous New Zealander because I have learned some facts that I didn't know about Daniel Carter.

past week.
Bonus Activity: On your blog, post a video or write a description about your week. What have you learned? What did you like about the trip? What didn’t you like? Was there anything that surprised you?
To earn full points for this activity, you must talk about what you learned, what you liked and what you about your great kiwi road trip.
Well, New Zealand truly is a stunning country, isn’t it? I think that we are so lucky to call it home! Let’s make sure that we do everything we can to keep the country safe and clean for future generations…

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laki,

    I'm reading your blog from my home in Canada. It's very fun to read about what you've learned through your participation in this blogging program! I hope you've really enjoyed the activities.

    Is Daniel Carter your favourite 'famous' person because you're a big rugby fan? Would you like to be a famous rugby player yourself one day?

    Have you ever been down at the harbours in Auckland to see some of the many many sailboats and yachts that are moored at the docks? There are so many boats that it's understandable that Auckland is called "The City of Sails". Perhaps you'll be a sailor on a boat one day.

    Enjoy the rest of your school break holiday! and happy blogging!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete