Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey Day 7 Activity 2

I find Reading Relaxing.
Activity 2: After you have finished up in Taupo, it is time to hop back in the car and head for Rotorua – a town where will have the chance for some much needed rest and relaxation. In fact, you will visit the Tarawera Bush Pool – a geothermal hot pool that is located in the middle of a forest. The warm water in the pool comes from underneath the ground. After a few hours in the pool you feel really relaxed.
On your blog, post a picture of yourself doing something relaxing. I find reading really relaxing. Here is a picture of me reading one of my favourite books!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Laki,you must have been learning a lot of new words.Good Job,Laki.You are doing great.Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book looks really exciting, Laki. I look forward to hearing about it when you get back to school. It would be great for the class if you could write a short book review about it. Maybe someone else in the class might get excited by your review and want to read it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with Mrs Middleton,
    That book looks exciting to read. I love that you went to the library and took your time reading a book! I love temple run btw, which book chapter are you reading? I have read the volcanic island and the doom lagoon! Anyways keep it up!

    Regards,
    Lusia.P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laki,

    Thank you for posting a photo of your doing something relaxing. May I ask what is the title of your book? Have you found any interesting facts? I would love to know more about what you have read so I agree with Mrs Middleton and Luisa to write up a book review if you have time to share with your class. Your be amazed to see other students interested to read the same story. Great work Laki.

    Good luck,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete