Pages

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey Day 5



Activity 1: After a few hours in the car, you, your group and Curious Kiwi arrive at your first stop – The Lewis Pass Scenic Reserve. It is a beautiful, regional park located at the base of the Southern Alps. You and your group get out of the van and follow Curious Kiwi. He is going to lead you on a short walk through the park. As you start walking, you notice a really cool looking tree on the side of the trail and you stop to take a closer look. When you turn back, the group (and Curious Kiwi) is nowhere to be found. Eek! You are all alone in the middle of a strange forest.
For this activity write a short story (8-10 sentences) about what might happen next. Please be sure to include lots of details about what you might be feeling, seeing and doing after you realise that you are all alone in the forest...
Once I have turn back and see no one there I will call them and start walking around.So I start walking I see something moving "Is that my group" I say I started walking towards it I move some vines and when I look at it it was just 3 birds so they fly away.I starting walking again I see some Tarantulas and some other spiders but I don't stop I just keep on walking.As I was walking I see someone I started walking towards them but slowly I move some vines and leaves and I shout out Curious Kiwi because It was going to be him but instead was a stranger just looking at some trees.So I start walking again calling my group I see birds,vines poison ivy,people and some spiders.Then I see a bear so I started I slowly and quietly.The bear Look at me and then he starts chasing me so Started sprinting so I sprinted and sprinted but the bear did not catch so he stopped and went back."I give up I said" so I started to walk back to the park and just sat there waiting for them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laki,

    You have pointed out some good ideas in your story. Please take the time to re-read your story and check if it makes sense. I really love the way you wrote your story. I can see you had so many ideas to express your experience.

    Keep up the good work Laki!

    Best wishes,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete