Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey Day 2 Bonus Activity

Brother Interview.

1.I like to play in the Park.
2.I like to play Tag.
3.I like to play to Rugby.
4.I like to play Soccer.
5.I like to Play Tennis.

Bonus Activity: When you finish your interview with Laura, you decide to keep on interviewing people. For this activity, your task is to conduct a real interview with an actual member of your family. Please ask them to think about their five (5) favourite things to do in the out-of-doors. They can be things that they enjoy doing on land or in the water. Post the list of outdoor activities on your blog.

5 comments:

  1. I like how you did your blog Laki keep it the good work up and the good blogging I hope you win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laki you are doing really well on you winter Learning keep up the good work. Don't let anyone effect your learning.keep It up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Orana Laki,

    Welcome to the Winter Learning Journey programme. My name is Jacinta and I am very pleased to say that I will be blogging with you through the school holidays. How exciting!

    Thank you for interviewing your brother and sharing the activities he likes to do outdoors with us. I can see he is very sporty, playing a good range of sports that include lots of running. I am in awe of his sporting background.

    Given from the list above, Which sport is your most favorite? I am excited to wait for your response and get to know you more.


    Cheers,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Orana Jacinta,

      My favourite sport from above in the list is playing Rugby and Soccer.

      Delete
    2. Wow that's great Laki, I'm not much of a sport player but I love watching Rugby. That's so cool that you love playing sports. Keep it up!

      Best wishes,

      Jacinta

      Delete