Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 Day 2 Activity 2

Activity 2: Carbon Sinks Don’t Stink!

Let’s imagine that you could design a sink that could gather up and then drain away any foods that you don’t like. On your blog, tell us what you would put in your special sink. If it was me, I would put rice pudding, brussel sprouts, custard, parsnips, and seafood chowder in the sink. Yuck! What about you?

On your blog, list all of the foods that you would put in your special draining sink..
Food I would put in my special draining sink would be -

  • Some vegetables

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laki,

    Can you please be more specific about which vegetables you would like to put down your special draining sink? You will need to create a list of vegetables (5 minimum). I'm sure you don't hate ALL sorts of vegetables, right?

    Did you know that potatoes and corn are vegetables too? Let me know if you like them or not. I absolutely love them!

    Talk soon,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laki,
    Great job on completing this activity! What types of vegetables would you put down the sink? I know I would put things like zucchini's (or courgette's) down the sink. I absolutely hate the taste of them. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete