Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Summer learning Journey Week 3 Day 3 Activity 3

Activity 3: Wind Beneath My Wings

Once you have explored the site, choose one animal and create a digital learning object (DLO, eg. a poster) that tells us all about the animal. Be sure to include at least three interesting facts and a picture or two of your animal! Please follow these instructions for attributing your pictures properly.

Here is an example of a DLO that was created about lions.

On your blog, post a final copy of your DLO..

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Laki

    I really like your DLO. It looks great and you have included some really interesting facts.

    I did not know that puppies are born basically blind and deaf. What is your favourite type of dog? My favourite dogs are cocker spaniels. I am currently trying to convince my father-in-law to get one. I like their floppy ears.

    Ngā mihi,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laki,
    Well done on finishing this activity. Your facts about dogs are great. I had no idea that they are born deaf or that they have 125 million to 300 million scent glands. Does the number of scent glands depend on what breed the dog is? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete