Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 Day 3 Activity 2

Activity 2: Flying Foxes

If you could have a superpower, what would it be? If I could choose, I would like to be able to fly. It would make it possible for me to fly back to Canada and visit my family whenever I wanted. How amazing would that be?!

On your blog, tell us what superpower you would like to have and why you’d like to have it.

My Superpower would be teleportation because I would be able to teleport where ever I want to go such as to my cousins house,school or the beach.

2 comments:

  1. Tena Koe Laki,

    Being able to teleport to any place you wish would save up lots of time and energy. Will you be able to move across different countries all around the world or is it only valid in New Zealand?

    Use your imagination to tell me a little bit more about how you would use your superpower! I would love to be able to communicate with all leaving creatures such as horses, monkeys, elephants and fish. I would probably ask their opinion on a lot of different global topics. It would be pretty interesting to hear what they have to say about our environment... what do you think?

    Happy blogging,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laki,
    Great job on completing this activity. I would also like to have the ability to teleport. I think it would be a very useful ability as you can go anywhere in the world instantly. Which country would you visit using your teleportation powers? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete