Pages

Thursday 3 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 Day 4 Activity 1

Activity 1: The Southern Lights

For this activity, you are to write a short acrostic word poem about the beautiful lights. Hazel has written an acrostic poem about summer to give you an example.
S - Sun outside,
U - Umbrellas in the sand.
M -  My friends and I, having fun,
M - Making sandcastles,
E - Enjoying ice cream on a hot day,
R - Racing to the beach!
On your blog, use the word ‘LIGHTS’ to write an acrostic poem about the Southern Lights. Be as creative as you can!
L - Lights shining beautifully in the sky.
I - I am amazed by the lights.
G - Going to come again next time to watch.
H - How did some people not like it?
T - Ton of people were watching.
S - Some people left early.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laki,
    Well done on finishing this activity. Your poem about the 'summer lights' is great. I also like to eat ice cream on a hot day. What flavor is your favorite. Like you, I would also want to watch the lights. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete