Pages

Wednesday 13 December 2017

My Basic Facts Test

Learning Goal - I am testing how quickly I can remember my Basic Facts.

Success Criteria - I need to remember my Basic Facts because they are the knowledge I need to help me with strategies to solve Maths problems.

Friday
Monday
On Monday I got 26/40.I got the Multiplication,Division,Fractions & Percentages and Sqrs, Roots & Factors block wrong.On Friday I got 32/40.I got the Multiplication,Division,Fractions & Percentages and Sqrs, Roots & Factors block wrong.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Laki, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey programme and I am looking forward to blogging with you this summer!

    I was just reading your basketball haiku, it's awesome!

    I always found it so difficult to make sure I had the exact amount of syllables and it would get so frustrating!

    But you seem to be very skilled at writing so well done!

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete