Pages

Thursday 21 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 4

Activity 1:The Waiata - A Song In Your Heart
On your blog tell us which one of the waiata you found you like the most. Why do you like it?
I really like the song Mo Maria because I like the beat and it is very relaxing.
Activity 2:Playing Games
Choose one game, and on your blog, tell us the (i) name of the game, (ii) the goal or purpose of the game, and (iii) two rules.
Koruru Taonga you need to collect all the stones.You can only use 1 hand and No one can help you.
Bonus Activity:Musical Festivals - Matatini

#1 My favourite was the Tamatea Arikinui
because they were dancing and singing at the same time.I really liked how they swang the poi.

#2 Second favourite wasTe Iti Kahurangi because their singing was very good and I like it when they played the instruments.

#3 My Least favourite was Te Puku o Te Ika because they did not do that much moving.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Laki thanks for sharing your thoughts on your favourite waiata, Mo Maria. I was wondering if you could please share some of the lyrics from this song and what they mean to you?


    I liked reading about your favourite game, Koruru Taonga. Where do you play this game? How many people can play? How do you win?

    Thanks for giving great reasons for why you organised the three performances into first, second and third. You make really valid points.

    Great job, great blogging. Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Billy

    ReplyDelete