Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 4 Activity 3

Activity 3: Salt and Pepper

On your blog tell us where you would build your hotel and what you would use to build it. For an extra five points, use Google Drawings to design one room in your hotel. You can also use a paper and pencil to draw your room, take a picture of the drawing, and post it on your blog.

I would build my hotel in New Zealand, Auckland, Mt Wellington using Brick.


This is would be my room from a birds eye view!

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Laki,

    Brick seems to be a really popular choice for hotels lately! What made you choose it?

    I like your birds eye view of the room too - it has everything you need, doesn't it!

    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laki,
    Well done on finishing this activity. You did a great job designing your hotel. I like how you made it in a bird's eye view as it gives a clear view of everything. What would you add in the other rooms, like the kitchen and living room? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete