Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 1 Activity 2

 Activity 2: The Great Taupo Cycle Challenge

On your blog, list the three people you would like to have on your Lake Taupo Cycle Race Support Crew. Tell us why you have chosen each person.

I would choose my big brother Wela because he is fast,strong and fit.

I would choose My other older brother Michael because he is strong.

I would also choose my younger brother Christopher because is fast and smart so he won't get us lost.

2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Laki,

    WOW! How many brothers do you have Laki? Do you have any sisters at all? It is always a great idea to bring your siblings along a journey like this because they know exactly how to cheer you up! I think the four of you would make a perfect team.

    What sort of outdoor activities do you usually enjoy with your brothers? Do you play any sports? I would love to hear all about your summer!

    Ka kite,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laki,
    Great job on completing this activity! It sounds like your support crew for the Lake Taupo Cycling Challenge is strong and fast. I bet that you guys will be able to finish the entire course in no time. Would you want to do it in real life if you have the chance? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete