Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 5 Activity 2

Activity 2: Living on the Edge

On your blog, write a letter to your best friend or a family member telling them about your trip to the tundra. To earn full points your letter must have a greeting (eg. Dear…) followed by 5 – 6 sentences of information about what your experience.

Dear Christopher, (little Brother)
My Trip to tundra was pretty HOT! I didn't know what to do there, so I just went walking around look at the mountains. But then it go so hot that I just took off my shirt put it around my head then just laid and stared at the sky. Then I got up went to a near by house and asked them if I could stay there for a little while they said that I can, so I got inside and just drank some water than sat down and had a little rest.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Laki,

    I love how you have turned the tundra into a hot area! It's good to use your imagination to change things up a little - great work!
    I like the imagery of staring at the sky too, in the peaceful outdoors. You're a great writer! I imagine there'd be a lot of resting because of all the walking. Well done on this activity.
    Do you and your little brother do lots of activities together?
    I'll be camping over the holidays so I might be doing a bit of walking around like you described.
    I'm enjoying your blog!
    Talk to you later,
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laki,
    Great work on completing this activity. I think that your letter to your brother from the tundra is great. If you could go to a tundra in real life, who would you take? Your little brother Christopher? Anyway, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete