Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 1 Activity 1

DAY 1: Swimming with the Fish

On your blog, post a picture of yourself doing one of your favourite summer activities. Below the picture tell us what the activity is and tell us why it is one of your favourites.

My Favourite summer activity is swimming but I cannot take a photo because I do not have a pool at my house and I am not at the beach.

It is my favourite activity because I go with my family and it is very fun.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Laki ,
    you could've used the picture at the west wave pools

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laki

    I love swimming as well. I haven't done much swimming this summer but will hopefully get to the beach soon. Do you prefer to swim in the ocean or in a pool?

    Blog you later,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laki,
    Great job on completing this activity! I also like to go swimming in the holidays, especially when it is summer. Where do you like to go swimming? The pools or the beach? Keep up the excellent work Laki.

    ReplyDelete