Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 5 Activity 3

Activity 3: Going, going….gone

On your blog, post a description of life in New Zealand in 2018. Please remember that the people who read your post will have never been to New Zealand or even seen a picture so it is your job to ‘paint a picture’ of New Zealand using your words. You can also post pictures, if you wish. Be sure to fully attribute the pictures.

Image result for New Zealand Auckland
Auckland

New Zealand is a beautiful country. This is a image of my hometown Auckland. There is lots of beautiful plants and animals living here. In New Zealand there are lots of places you can to eat or to play. There are lots of parks and there are lots of restaurants. One of my favourite restaurants in the city is Fortuna, they have plenty of delicious food there for you!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laki,
    I agree with your favourite restaurant Fortuna, it's a cool place. Before when I went there with my family I couldn't stop eating it was too delicious.

    Great Work
    Jerome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Laki,

    I enjoyed reading your story about how life is like in New Zealand. You have talked about plants, animals, food and places to visit which I think covers a lot. Can I give you some feedback? It is always a great idea to go in detail as if the person reading this story has never been to Auckland! Of course I've had a couple of place pop in mind as I read your story because I live in Auckland myself.

    Maybe think about YOUR favourite plant, animal and places to give more detail and make this story personal. It is great that you've talked about your favourite restaurant - I have never been there before so I'll be putting it on my To-Visit list! Do you always order the same dish or do you like to change it up a bit?

    Keep up the great work,
    Susie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laki,
    Great job on completing this activity! I liked your description about Auckland. I also live in Auckland and I agree with what you say, Auckland is a wonderful area to live with lots of cool places. What is your favorite place in Auckland? I like Rainbow's End because of all the rides. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete