Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 4 Activity 3

Activity 3: Picture Perfect

On your blog, write a short story about what you think is happening in the picture. Be sure to tell us where you think the people are and what you think they were doing at the time that they stopped to pose for the selfie. To earn full points, the story must be 8 – 10 sentences long.












In this Photo is a bunch of people taking a selfie with Rugby Player Jordan Taufua. I think they are a Rugby stadium after a rugby game. At that time I think those boys were calling his name or Jordan Taufua  was walking around giving out autographs and taking photos.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Laki, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey programme. I wonder if you remember me from last summer?

    In June I moved overseas to London, England. So throughout the summer I will be commenting on your blog posts from the other side of the world!

    Wow. I am really impressed with your knowledge of rugby. Do you have a favourite rugby player or favourite rugby team?

    What do you think will happen at the rugby world cup next year?

    Do you like to watch or support any other sporting teams from around the world?

    I watch a bit of NHL, NBA, football, and NRL.

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laki,
    Great job on completing this activity! Your description of what is happening in the selfie is great. I also think that it looks like they are at a rugby stadium. What teams do you think are playing on the pitch? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete